Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's like this every day...


Day one of my Barryless gallerina experience was actually pretty rad. I organized shipping and official loan agreements for a show of Michael Miller's at the University of Dallas, so that project is all tucked away now. I have also begun ironing out the details for shipping, layout, installation, and potential book signing during our next exhibition with Johnnie Winona Ross which opens in October. But lastly, I put together a package on some artists for First Lady Laura Bush who stopped by the gallery Tuesday morning! I wasn't going to mention it until I saw a blurb about it on the Dallas Morning News blog (how did they know?). Whether or not you agree with her husband's politics, you have to admit that secret service is cool.

No comments: