Friday, August 29, 2008

Invitations


Our invitations for the next exhibition have arrived! I was particularly excited about these because we have redesigned the back of the card entirely. Our printers have required that I send them files in InDesign format, a somewhat difficult application for me to grasp compared to Photoshop which feels more intuitive. We had Brian Gibb, of The Public Trust fame, come over and give me a much needed tutorial as well as help us with the new design. Barry, the artist, and I are all pleased with the results. However, I think in the future I will use a 1/4" white border around the image instead of the standard 1/8". The image will stand out more with some space to offset it.

1 comment:

avs said...

ooh awesome, can I borrow this shot for my blog?? thanks for all of your work!!