Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In the Beginning...

Leila and Barry installing artwork at the 2008 CADD Art Fair

For my first post, I thought I would begin with a little background information. I have worked at Barry Whistler Gallery since 2001. Given that I have spent my entire 20's (up to this point) here, I feel that this, more than any other place, is where I have grown up. Barry is a friend, a mentor, and a highly respected gallerist who has been going strong for 23 years. I could not have asked for a better place to learn the ways of the art world. In my time with the gallery, my responsibilities have grown and I am fortunate to have Barry's trust in many things. We are a team. Work at the gallery is exciting, and my intention with this blog is to give a glimpse of how things tic.

No comments: