Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Double Dang



In case anyone was unclear about the Barry Whistler Gallery cool factor, here's an interesting fact – Quincy Jones just left the gallery! A longtime friend of Allison V. Smith's he stopped by to see her show before his lecture at SMU this evening. I shook his hand twice and showed him the work of an African American artist, Lawrence Lee, which he seemed to really like. Allison managed to snag a quick photoshoot with him which I then snagged a photo of. Can you believe it? I can't. Big shout-out from Unfair Park on my gallery blog, too. And another big shout-out from the Frontburner! Hi Zac!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a day!!! I'll double your double dang!

trey kazee said...

shazam!

Pie Architect said...

Awesome behind the scene shot! It's cool to be you.

sd said...

so neat!