Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Keep on truckin


Allison V. Smith's show has been a continual success. We just sold another large photograph today and still have plenty more irons in the fire. With Barry holed up at the satellite office (aka home), it has been a lot of work keeping things running smoothly. Barry hired someone to get here early since my school schedule doesn't allow me to arrive on time, and I have been trying to pull things together for him to do. On top of it all, I am feeling the pressure of making sure everything gets accomplished that needs to on time. The little things, like making sure the bathroom has enough toilet paper, are on my plate with just as much importance as getting a package together in time for an art consultant's presentation or laying out the next mailer. And don't anyone mention midterms. Seriously.

2 comments:

trey kazee said...

that's why you're the PRIMA gallerina, right?

kudos,

trey kazee said...

(maybe THIS will provide inspiration)